ALKALOID AD Skopje
Bul. “Aleksandar Makedonski” no. 12
Republic of North Macedonia
(Hereinafter referred to as “ALKALOID”)
ALKALOID AD Skopje pays significant attention to the protection of personal data in every segment of the business processes, by applying the standards set by the laws and bylaws for personal data protection in the Republic of North Macedonia, as well as the internal acts of the company.
WHAT ARE THE LEGAL BASIS AND OBJECTIVES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING?
We respect your privacy and collect, process and store personal data legally, transparently and fairly, in accordance with legal regulations and the legal basis set forth therein: if the processing is required to meet legal obligations or you have agreed to the processing of your personal data, or the processing is required for the purposes of our legitimate interests. We process personal data in order to effectively provide the required service, fulfill legal obligations, report side effects, send notifications and most efficient response to your request. The processing is limited to those personal data that are necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are processed
The collected data can be processed for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the requested service, i.e. to provide you with information about our products and services;
- for other purposes for which you have requested, asked a question or agreed, unless otherwise provided by law;
- if you contact or connect with us through social networks;
- reporting unethical behavior and other irregularities or for fulfilling the legal obligations that ALKALOID is obliged to respect and
- to analyze the visits to our site, identify the interests of the users and to maintain the information security of our site.
- Read more about our cookie usage policy
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data that you submit when using the "Consult a gynecologist" section is used in order to answer your question, which we store as reference data in systems designed to manage the information provided. ALKALOID may be obliged to forward the submitted data to the competent authorities if there is a legal obligation to do so (e.g. in cases when you report adverse reactions to the product). Your personal information will not be used for any other purpose.
WHAT CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
You may use our site without disclosing your personal information. You have no obligation to disclose your personal information as a condition of using our site, unless you voluntarily submit data or use one of the available forms for a specific purpose.
Because we fully respect the principle of minimum data volume, we collect only those data that are necessary, relevant and limited to the needs for the purposes for which they are processed.
Each time you visit our site, our web server temporarily registers your IP address, browser type, visit time, and link to the page you visited.
The types of personal data we collect depend on the categories of respondents and the processing activities.
- Consult a gynecologist: email address. The personal data you provide to us in connection with your request may be used only to answer the question, as well as to exchange additional information regarding your request.
- Social networks and platforms:we may collect data through content you create and share with us on social networks and third-party platforms or if you post it yourself on any of our pages or applications, including the use of the applications or platforms of third parties, such as: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. Content may include photography, videos, personal stories or other similar content related to ALKALOID or ALKALOID products, as well as shared data in order to participate in organized competitions and promotions. We may collect any information that you share publicly that is part of your profile (e.g. name, email address, gender, birthday, city in which you live, photo, etc.) and any additional information or activities that you post on social networks and platforms, in order to provide information about the use of our products and services, to help us better understand your needs and expectations, and thus to improve our services and products, as well as to create appropriate promotional content. At the same time, we collect your personal data and other information needed to participate in prize competitions and other promotional activities. In this case, the collected data is used exclusively for conducting prize competitions and other promotional activities and will not be used for any other purpose.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
ALKALOID takes all technical and organizational measures to ensure the highest level of confidentiality and protection of the processing of your personal data at its disposal, in order to prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure or their possible misuse. Access to your personal data is limited to those employees who we believe have a real need to come into contact with that data in order to achieve the purpose for which they are given
We do not share information about you and / or your visit to our site with third parties, except in the case of hiring service providers, if ALKALOID hires them as processors, which will oblige them to act according to the instructions of ALKALOID and provide protection of personal data processed during the provision of those services, in accordance with the applicable legal regulations for personal data protection.
Neither our partners nor we will transfer your personal information to third parties in any form unless we obtain your consent or we are legally bound to do so. ALKALOID retains control over the use of this data.
RETENTION PERIOD FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your data will only be stored for as long as necessary to meet all of the above purposes. Your personal data will not be stored in a form that allows you to be identified longer than necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected or processed. ALKALOID AD Skopje stores certain personal data in accordance with the time limits prescribed by law or the internal acts of the company and only for the duration necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
If you have given your consent, we will process your personal information until you withdraw your consent. When fulfilled the purpose for which the personal data of the subject are processed, they will be deleted, but also in case the subject did not request the withdrawal of the given consent. If you make a well-founded objection to the processing of personal data based on legitimate interest, we will not process your personal data in the future. If legal, administrative or extrajudicial proceedings are instituted, personal data may be retained until the end of such proceedings, including the possible period for filing legal remedies.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
ALKALOID guarantees the realization of all your legal rights regarding the processing of your personal data. You have the right to request from ALKALOID at any time:
- right of access - the right to submit a request for access to your personal data, i.e. to receive information about the data processed for you and to check if it is correct and up to date;
- right to correction - if you find that your personal data processed by ALKALOID are incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request correction;
- right to erasure - right to ask ALKALOID to erase your personal data under certain conditions determined by law;
- right to restrict processing - the right to ask ALKALOID to restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions determined by law;
- right to data portability - the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer it to another processor, without interference from ALKALOID;
- right of objection - right of objection based on a specific situation if the processing of your personal data is based on legitimate interest or is done for the purposes of direct marketing and for profiling related to direct marketing, under certain conditions determined by law and
- right to withdraw consent - you have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing, based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you want to exercise the above rights arising from the Law on Personal Data Protection, please access the following link, fill in the appropriate form and send it to us via the email or mailing address listed below.
If you have additional questions, you can contact us at any time, at:
ALKALOID AD Skopje
bul. "Aleksandar Makedonski" no. 12
For personal data protection officer
to the e-mail address of the personal data protection officer: [email protected]
In order to give you the necessary answer, please provide the following information:
- name of the website you are referring to;
- your connection and interaction with us and
- description of the request / information you would like to receive from us.
If you consider that the processing of your personal data by ALKALOID is not in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection or, if you consider that any of your right to personal data protection has been violated, you have the right to submit a request for assessment of the violation of the regulations for personal data protection through the Agency for personal data protection.
Date of the last change 06.08.2021 Skopje